- Venus Loungewear Set is inspired by the painting of Sandro Botticelli "The Birth of Venus" (1484 – 1486) which portrays the goddess of love and beauty arriving on Earth. Venus, the embodiment of love, is standing in a sea shell that Zephyrus, the god of wind, is carrying toward the shore.
- In the Renaissance period, an open sea shell symbolize femininity and literally woman's womb.
- Everything in this masterpiece exalts woman's beauty and this inspired us to create a product with such print.
- Our home is a sacred place of power and inspiration, a place where we feel safe.
Woman that puts on Venus Loungewear Set turns into a gorgeous nymph and the emobodiment of beauty in the most important place of all — her home.
- Composition: Satin
- Handmade in Poland
SIZING & FIT
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping time: 8-10 days for all destinations.
- As per the designer's policy, this item is returnable for a full refund within 7 days from the date that the order was delivered to you. Lingerie sets are not eligible for a return, exchange or refund.
- Please note this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country. We do not have visibility of customs costs, however we know this can be confusing so feel free to ask us any questions here.