NIRMALA YEMANJA BAG
Blue & white suede shoulder & crossbody bag
Why We Love It
Leather braids and one-of-a-kind stones make love in Iacobella’s bags. Hand-stitched by master artisans in Florence, Italy, each bag is individually ornamented with a gemstone selected and cut by gemologist and master-cutter Leonardo Arcadi. Useful, playful, hard-wearing, beautiful. And socially conscious.
- Iacobella's signature bag
- Embellished with a Lapis Lazuli stone that doubles as an enclosure
- Comes with an interior leather pouch
- Straps are long enough to wear the bag as a crossbody or on the shoulder
- Measurements: Height 25cm/ 9.8in x Length 23cm/ 9in x Width 20cm/ 7.9in x Strap 118cm/ 46in
- Composition: outer shell - 100% suede, lining - 100% calf leather, crystal - lapis lazuli
- Handcrafted in Italy
Our bags are handcrafted using genuine leather. Like all natural materials, leather reacts to atmosphere. Humidity, rain and sunlight can damage leather. Should the leather get wet please absorb the water quickly with a dry cloth.