PUEBLA BOATER HAT
Wide-brimmed boater hat
With its natural color, realized using natural, toxic-free dyes, the Puebla wide-brim boater hat is versatile, functional and timeless and you can wear it in endless combinations of outfits. Whether you are addicted to bohemian aesthetics, more casual or an authentic lady, Puebla will safeguard your skin with a touch of irresistible mystery.
- Color: natural
- Boater style
- Signed by Raceu with the R on a silver pin
- Composition: 100% natural palm straw
- Measurements: brim - 12cm / 4.7in; crown measure - 10cm / 3.9in
- Handmade in Spain
SIZING & FIT
- To measure your head, measure a string or tape around your head above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Basically you need to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between size, choose the next largest size.
- S - head circumference 55cm / 21.7in
- M - head circumference 56-57cm / 22-22.4in
- L - head circumference 58-59cm / 22.8-23.2in
- XL - head circumference 60-61cm / 23.6-24in
- Re-iron the wing with a vaporizer and place it on a flat surface at night to get back a rigid edge after use.
- To transport your hat fill the cup with soft clothes, place it face down between the garments of your suitcase and continue placing your clothes way to protect the brim.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping times - Spain: 2-3 business days; Europe: 3-5 business days; US: 3 business days
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 15 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.