add wishlist add wishlist show wishlist add compare add compare show compare preloader Skip to content
Currency:
Free Shipping* & Returns | Buy Now, Pay Later with Clearpay
Free Shipping* & Returns | Buy Now, Pay Later with Clearpay

Araucaria gold-plated chain necklace

£510
£510
 DETAILS & CARE
  • Pine Branches immortalized in Gold, Rose Gold or Matte Silver
  • These are Pino branches
  • The branch will always be inside Its textures and imperfections are highlighted so none of our pieces will be like the other
  • Composition: Golded plated 24 k 5% / matte silver or rose gold 5%, dried natural leaves 95%
  • Made in Colombia
 FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS 
  • Free shipping to all destinations.
  • Shipping times: 25 business days to all destinations.
  • Free returns within 14 days.
  • Taxes & Duties: this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country.