Blue lace agate triple topaz earrings
DETAILS & CARE
- Blue Lace Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is usually banded in layers of predominantly light blue, striped with brighter blues, whites, and even brown threads of color.
- Other agate stones are available in abundance, but blue lace agate is relatively rare and becoming increasingly difficult to find.
- Blue Topaz Crystal Quartz 14 Karat Gold
- Composition: Blue Lace Agate, Topaz, 14 karat gold
- Measurements: 2.5 inch drop
- Handmade in NYC
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping to all destinations.
- Shipping times: 2-5 business days to all destinations.
- Free returns within 14 days.
- Taxes & Duties: this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country.