Chichi enamel ring
DETAILS & CARE
- Edward took inspiration from Post Modernism arts for the enamel colour, and he took references from Brutalist architecture for the structure of the jewellery, creating a truly unique and avant-garde style of jewellery
- The Hayden Earrings use a combination of semi-precious stone and hand-painted enamel to create an architectural and Art-Deco style of jewellery
- Each piece of semi-precious stone is hand-selected by Edward and cut by our trusted craftsmen
- Each enamel block is painted by hand and carefully polished by our artisans to achieve a perfect flashed finish
- 2.5micron 18k gold or rhodium plated Fairtrade or recycled sterling silver - Open-ended & adjustable design
- Can be worn front & back
- Fashioned in London with Love & precisio
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping to all destinations.
- Shipping times: 4 weeks for all destinations.
- Free returns within 14 days.
- Taxes & Duties: this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country.