DUE SQUARE-FRAME GOLD-TONE METAL SUNGLASSES
by Sestini Eyewear
Sestini reimagines the timeless aviator silhouette in squared proportions with the Due sunglasses. With a rectangular frame and double bridge, Due has a powerful silhouette. The distinctive shape combines contemporary attitude with vintage flair, paying homage to James Dean and Marlon Brando, rebels of their era. Every pair of Sestini spectacles is accompanied by a velvet box, a versatile vegan leather pouch, and a soft cleaning cloth made from recycled plastic.
- Black tint Carl Zeiss lenses
- Rounded temples
- Nylon-wrapped screws
- Japanese bulb
- Finished with the Sestini insignia on the arms, nose pad and lens
- Adjustable metal nose pads
- Measurements: Lens width 54mm, Nose bridge 18mm, Temple length 142mm.
- Composition: 100% recycled acetate, stainless steel metal.
- Made in Italy
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping times: 4-7 business days worldwide.
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 14 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.
- Please note this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country. We do not have visibility of customs costs, however we know this can be confusing so feel free to ask us any questions here.