add wishlist add wishlist show wishlist add compare add compare show compare preloader Skip to content
Currency:
Free Shipping* & Returns | Buy Now, Pay Later with Clearpay
Free Shipping* & Returns | Buy Now, Pay Later with Clearpay

Ginkgo bilboa gold-plated earrings

£450
£450

Notify me when back in stock

 DETAILS & CARE
  • Can be used two ways
  • After a month and a half of drying we can manipulate it with a mold-free jewelry technique that allows us to metallize and dipped the flower in gold
  • The flower will always be inside so none of our pieces will be like the other
  • Composition: Golded plated 24 k 5% / matte silver or rose gold 5%, dried natural leaves 95%
  • Made in Colombia
 FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS 
  • Free shipping to all destinations.
  • Shipping times: 25 business days to all destinations.
  • Free returns within 14 days.
  • Taxes & Duties: this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country.