HAWAZEN LEATHER TOTE
by Dania Shinkar
Named after the founder's mother, the ‘Hawazen’ is a top handle bag with a sleek half-moon silhouette inspired by artist Nathalie Du Pasquier’s abstract sculptures. Signifying an Art Deco sensibility, its signature curved handle is 100% hand-sculpted from Cellulose Acetate, a natural and renewable material - making each piece distinctive and eco-friendly. The 'Hawazen' is perfectly sized to fit your essentials and comes with an interior slip pocket to keep your small valuables safe. Made in Italy, this 'Hawazen' variant is crafted from a combination of grey cowhide nappa leather and ruby red kidskin (goat) suede. It features our acetate handle in a multi-coloured marbled pattern.
- 100% genuine Italian cowhide nappa leather (grey) and kidskin goat suede (ruby red)
- Silver-tone hardware
- Magnetic-fastening front flap
- Signature custom Cellulose Acetate handle
- Synthetic suede lining
- Interior slip pocket
- Embossed DANIA SHINKAR logo at the front
- Designed in Saudi Arabia, handcrafted in Italy
- Dust bag and branded box included
- Size: 26cm / 10.2in (H) x 24.5cm / 9.6in (W) x 7cm / 2.8in (D)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping time: UK 3-5 business days; EU 3-5 business days; US 4-7 business days.
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 14 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.
- Please note this item might incur import costs into the US only. We do not have visibility of customs costs, however we know this can be confusing so feel free to ask us any questions here.