HANDWOVEN MINI NIRMALA BAG
Shoulder & crossbody bag handwoven in vegetable tanned leather
Why We Love It
Leather braids and one-of-a-kind stones make love in Iacobella’s bags. Hand-stitched by master artisans in Florence, Italy, each bag is individually ornamented with a gemstone selected and cut by gemologist and master-cutter Leonardo Arcadi. Useful, playful, hard-wearing, beautiful. And socially conscious.
- Iacobella's signature bag
- Embellished with an Amazonite stone that doubles as an enclosure
- Straps are long enough to wear the bag as a crossbody or on the shoulder
- Measurements: Height 22cm/ 8in x Length 16cm/ 6in x Width 18cm/ 7in x Strap 118cm/ 46in
- Composition: outer shell - 100% vegetable tanned calf leather, lining - 100% suede, crystal - Amazonite stone
- Handcrafted in Italy
Our bags are handcrafted using genuine leather. Like all natural materials, leather reacts to atmosphere. Humidity, rain and sunlight can damage leather. Should the leather get wet please absorb the water quickly with a dry cloth.