add wishlist add wishlist show wishlist add compare add compare show compare preloader Skip to content
Currency:
Free Shipping* & Returns | Sign up for 10% off your first purchase
Free Shipping* & Returns | Sign up for 10% off your first purchase.

Rose-leaf palm gold-plated cuff

£380
£380
 DETAILS & CARE
  • This cuff is made from immortalized leaves dipped in Gold, Rose Gold or Matte Silver
  • These jewels are a limited edition
  • They are almost completely dry when we pick them up from nature
  • We finish their drying process so we can manipulate them with a mold-free jewelry technique that allows us to metallize and dip nature in gold
  • Composition: Golded plated 24 k 5% / matte silver or rose gold 5%, dried natural leaves 95%
  • Made in Colombia
 FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS 
  • Free shipping to all destinations.
  • Shipping times: 20 business days to all destinations.
  • Free returns within 14 days.
  • Taxes & Duties: this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country.