Ruth gold-plated pearl choker
WHY WE LOVE IT
Founded in 2015 by Georgian fashion talent Gvantsa Janashia, JANASHIA is a retro-futuristic jewelry and RTW brand. "This is a really personal journey for me. When I was a kid, there was a jewelry fabric in Soviet Georgia which produced very unique 'rope' chain necklaces. This served as a huge inspiration for my jewelry collection. I experimented with it and tried to recreate it in more modern ways. Another important part of my jewelry collection is a pendant, which was inspired by a very old pendant that has been with me for whole my life and which I liked to hold in my hand. Touching and feeling objects are really calming and therapeutical for me, so in other words, apart from visual satisfaction, I wanted to add physical one too.''
- Wear it as a choker or as a bracelet
- Composition: pendant - 14K gold-plated brass, cultured pearl; scarf - 100% PL.
- Measurements: scarf length 114cm / 44.9in x pendant size 6cm / 2.4in
- Made in Georgia
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping times: 10-14 business days worldwide
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 14 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.
- Please note this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country. We do not have visibility of customs costs, however we know this can be confusing so feel free to ask us any questions here.