- MUSU creates unique frames that can be worn all year round and will stand the test of time. Each pair of MUSU is designed in the heart of the French Riviera and handcrafted in Italy with the primary intention of adding a distinctive yet elegant touch to any attire. All MUSUs are made from Bioacetate, a plant-based component developed by leading Italian company Mazuchelli, the industry's most trusted supplier since 1849. The focus is always on detail, from product to packaging, comfort and fit, always with respect for the environment.
- Eco-friendly biodegradable cellulose bioacetate frame
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Nylon lenses from Italy
- Anti-reflective coating
- Anti-scratch coating
- Gold hot stamp
- Measurements: 41 mm lens width; 20 mm bridge width; 145 mm temple length
- Composition: Frame : Bioacetate; Lenses : CR39
- Handmade in Italy
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping to all destinations.
- Shipping time: 3-7 business days.
- Free returns within 14 days.
- Taxes & Duties: this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country.