SENNA CROPPED RIBBED STRETCH TOP
by Enavant Active
WHY WE LOVE IT
At Cult Mia, we always look forward, constantly scouting the latest emerging trends and up and coming designers. That’s why we picked Enavant. Drawing inspiration from the French expression ‘en avant’ - to move forward, onwards, and ahead, Enavant Active is design-focused luxe athleisure curated for the modern woman who is always on the go. Its designs come from an understanding of the importance of a healthy balance of career & wellness, with pieces that allow for the seamless transition from work, to work-outs - so you can achieve your health goals while staying in style. This piece is part of Enavant's SS21 collection.
Can be worn as a crop top or as a sports bra, yoga/pilates top
Two-tone rib texture
- Hidden elastic under-band
Inner cups are breathable and removable
Four-way stretch for flexibility and movement
Buttery soft but strong material
Crafted from a combination of SS21 ribbed fabric and ENVT's trademark Enavance™ fabric
- Composition: Fabric 1: 66% Nylon, 19% Polyester, 15% Spandex Fabric 2: 77.5% Nylon, 22.5% Spandex Fabric 3: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
SIZING & FIT
- Model is 5'10", with a 30.5" bust, 23" waist & 35.5" hips - she wears size XS.
- Bust: Measurement at the fullest part with arms positioned down.
- Underbust: Measurement around your chest just below the swell of your breast.
- Waist: Measurement around the narrowest point of the true waistline.
|Bust||74-79cm / 29-31in||79-86cm / 31-34in||86-94cm / 34-37in||96-102cm / 38-40in|
|Underbust||66-69cm / 26-27in||71-75cm / 28-29in||75-80cm / 30-31in||80-84cm / 32-33in|
|Waist||58-64cm / 23-25in||69-74cm / 27-29in||76-81cm / 30-32in||84-89cm / 33-35in|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping time: 5-7 business days for all destinations
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 14 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.
- Please note this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country. We do not have visibility of customs costs, however we know this can be confusing so feel free to ask us any questions here.