1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Cult Mia UK Limited (“Cult Mia”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12019305 and our registered office is at 25 Eccleston Place, London, SW1W 9NF. Our registered VAT number is 370 1611 32.
You can contact us on +44 7553 157081 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
We own and operate the Website.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and any other document referred to in these Terms govern the use of this Website.
By using any part of our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. Every time you use a part of our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms which will apply at that time. We may revise these Terms from time to time for any reason, including to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
3. ACCESS AND USE
We try to make the Website available at all times, but, of course, due to the inherent nature of online and internet-based services, we cannot guarantee this.
We may also update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
These Terms are only available in the English language and we will not retain copies of the contracts between us and you relating to the purchase of goods from our Website.
4. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
5. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
6. OUR WEBSITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
Our Website is directed to people residing in the UK. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
If you are viewing the Website from the UK, the product prices advertised on the Website from Brand Partners located within the UK [are inclusive of the VAT] charged by the relevant Brand Partner. Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition and can be found here.
7. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose to create an account, you must treat your user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures as confidential. If you become aware of any misuse or unauthorised use of your registration details, then you must inform us immediately by contacting us on the details below.
We have the right to terminate or suspend your account and/or access to any part of the Website if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of these Terms. If we suspend or terminate your access under your account, and you try to access any part of the Website via another account, we may suspend or terminate your access to that other account too.
You can close your account at any time.
We reserve the right to delete your account and any personal data or other information associated with your use of the Website if there is no activity on your account for more than 36 consecutive months. We will notify you before we do this giving you an opportunity to keep your account active.
8. THE PRODUCTS
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products displayed on the Website. However, as the descriptions are based on information provided to us by the Brand Partners (who remain responsible for them), we cannot guarantee that all details are always accurate, complete or error free.
9. OUR BRAND PARTNERS
As stated above, the contract for the purchase of the products is between you and the relevant Brand Partner. We are acting as agent and are authorised by the relevant Brand Partner to conclude the contract with you on its behalf but we are not a party to that contract and you are not purchasing the products directly from us or through us acting as your agent.
We request that all Brand Partners using the Website have and maintain reasonable business policies which comply with our own business policies. We cannot, however, be responsible for the Brand Partners’ business policies. If you are unhappy with the product or service you have received from a Brand Partner, you should contact us, and we will liaise with the relevant Brand Partner to try and resolve the issue.
Additionally, we implement high standards with our Brand Partners who endeavour not to offer flawed items or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards for sale on the Website. However, if an item you have ordered is not as described, is flawed or of a lower quality, you should follow our returns policy, which can be found here.
10. OUR CONTENT
All content, materials, text, images, trademarks, brand names and logos on, and software in, the Website (and all intellectual property in such content) (“Our Content”) are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
No permission is given in respect of the use of Our Content (except with our prior written consent), and any such use may constitute an infringement or breach of the holder’s rights.
11. USING CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
You are not in any circumstances permitted to:
- make commercial use of Our Content;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our policies;
- copy, adapt, vary, distribute, edit, modify, translate, transpose or permanently store, in part or in whole, any of Our Content, except as permitted in accordance with paragraph 12;
- photograph or record as or convert into video or audio, all or any part of the content on the Website;
- use content on the Website to compile a database of, or re-create the whole or substantial part of such content by making repeated and systematic copies of insubstantial parts of, any of the content;
- use the Website or its content for any illegal purpose and in particular you will not interfere with or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to it or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to it;
- sublicense, sell or rent access to the Website or its content;
- to use the Website to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms; and
- remove, obscure or otherwise tamper with any copyright and proprietary notices that relate to or are contained within Our Content.
- the copyright and source indications are also printed;
- no modifications are made to the materials and they are not used as part of any other publication or for any other purpose other than as permitted by us;
- any document is printed entirely and is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- the material is not used in a manner which may damage our reputation or otherwise be harmful to us or impair our ability to achieve our aims.
You may not:
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- harvest or otherwise collect or use information about others without their explicit consent;
- allow any other person or entity to use your log-in details or account for viewing the Website; and
- continue to use any part of the Website whilst your account is temporarily suspended or after your account has been permanently terminated.
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to knowingly transmit, send or upload any data or other material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms in whole or in part, through your use of the Website. When a breach of these Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any communication made by you through the Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from a breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to the Website and its content, whether express, implied, oral or written. In particular we do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on or is sent through the Website and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete. To be clear, each user acts on his/her own behalf at all times and does not act as our representative or agent in any way.
You agree that your access and use of the Website and its content is at your own risk. The content and information that we make available on, or through, the Website is provided for information only and we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any such information.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude any and all liability for any loss of any nature suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of your use of any of the information or content available on, or through, the Website, or of making any decision, or refraining from making any such decision, based wholly or partly on any data or other information contained in the content available on, or through, the Website.
By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the Internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of the Website, response times to view, verify or transfer information and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the Internet. We make no promises in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, cancelbot, logic bomb or any other form of programming routine designed to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or operation including transmission arising from your download of any content, software you use to download the content, the Website, or the servers that make it available. In this respect you agree that it is your responsibility to install suitable anti-virus and security software on your computer hardware and other devices to protect against any such bugs, viruses or other such harmful programming routines. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
Subject to paragraph 15, we will not be responsible or liable to any users browsing the pages of, or using, any part of the Website for any losses, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special, including financial loss or loss of data, opportunity, goodwill or reputation. Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use and, as such, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for the following:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
15. YOUR OBLIGATION TO REIMBURSE US IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES
You agree only to use the Website in accordance with these Terms. You agree that you will compensate us (and our employees, officers, agents and suppliers) in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees we incur that arise out of any breach by you of these Terms (including any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of the Website), or any liability we incur as a result of the use of the Website by you and any other person that uses your account as a result of your negligence.
You acknowledge that the Website may include links to third-party websites. We do not review these third-party websites nor have any control over them, and we are not responsible for the websites or their content or availability.
We do not therefore endorse, or make any representations about, them or any content found there or any results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of these third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any Website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Reliance on these Terms. We intend to rely on these written Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any contract between us. We and you will be legally bound by these Terms. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on our behalf which is not set out in those documents.
Assignment. We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this.
Waiver. If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore your breach, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms again.
Third party rights. These Terms do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to them (or any contract made under them), except that the provisions of these Terms may be enforced by any of our licensors subject to and in accordance with the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. We will not need to get the agreement of you or any other person in order to make any changes to these Terms.
18. MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: Jan. 25, 2023
The CULT MIA mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by CULT MIA (“CULT MIA”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.By consenting to CULT MIA’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of CULT MIA through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with CULT MIA. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to CULTMIA or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other CULT MIA mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.For Service support or assistance, text HELP to CULTMIA or email email@example.com.We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
19. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time for any reason, including to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. We will send you an email with the modified Terms or by posting a copy of them on the Website. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of our email or the date on which we post the modified terms on the Website, whichever is earlier. If you continue to use the Website after that period has expired, it means that you accept any such changes. The modified Terms will not apply to any contracts that we have already entered into with you before the date the modified Terms came into effect.