A clutch for the jet setter who needs a bag that can match any look she’s packed. Enlivening every outfit on the way, from staple jeans to a party dress, it features intricate cross stitching and a vintage toy car clasp, handpicked from the Marche aux Puces in Paris.
- Printed canvas, hand-embellished with cotton thread
- Hand stitched with two different colors on each side
- Clasp of choice: brass or car-shaped push clasp-fastening - please note each car is uniquely sourced from the Marche aux Puces in Paris and might differ from the one pictured.
- Inside pocket
- Faux suede lining
- Detachable 60cm / 23.6in brass chain included
- Weight: 500g
- Measurements: width 28cm / 11in x height 15-20cm / 5.9-7.9in x depth 3cm / 1.2in
- Handmade in Lebanon
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping time: 10-25 business days for all destinations.
- As per the designer’s return policy, this item is made to order and therefore not eligible for a return. If you receive your order and the item is defective, you have 5 business days to communicate the fault.
- Please note this item might incur import costs depending on the destination country. We do not have visibility of customs costs, however we know this can be confusing so feel free to ask us any questions here.