- The return cost is £15 per parcel, deducted from your final refund amount.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Anything returned outside of this period constitutes final sale, however you may be offered a credit note at our discretion.
- The goods must be returned new, unused, with all the garment tags still attached, with their original packaging.
- Goods must be returned in the same condition as they were received. Cult Mia cannot accept damaged or soiled goods. If an order arrives damaged, please inform Customer Care immediately showing proof of damage.
- Upon receiving and approving a return request, Cult Mia will provide you with a Return Label. Please note all import duties / taxes associated with the return are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note that Cult Mia cannot accept responsibility for goods that fail to reach the provided Return Address. Therefore, we recommend that you use the Return Label provided, as we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
- All correctly returned items will be credited as a refund to the original purchaser’s credit card. Please note that the original shipping charge is non-refundable. Similarly, any customs duties you will have borne to receive your order are non-refundable.
- The following may not be returned: personalised items and made to measure items (where an item is made based on your measurements that you shared with us). Some brands do not accept returns unless the product is defected or faulty upon delivery, for more information, please check each individual product page (under the ‘Shipping and Returns’ tab) ahead of completing your order.
- Please note that we monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our T&Cs will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to future returns being refused.
To Submit a Return Request:
- Please request a return through this link
- Once approved, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label.
- Returns are processed with 2 business days of receiving back to the designer.
- To ensure that returns are adequately protected in transit, Cult Mia recommends sending the items in the original packaging provided.
Some of our designers have taken the slow fashion approach by offering made-to-order pieces. In this case, the production time may vary from a few days to a few weeks. While dispatch time may vary by brand and by product, your piece(s) will be with you within the indicated time frame. To know the exact shipping times for the item(s) you would like to order, we advise that you check each individual product page ahead of completing your order.
After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email and a dispatch email when your order is shipped that contains all the details needed to track your shipment.
Shopped pieces from multiple designers?
Please note that we work with designers globally. If you place a multi-brand order, you will not always receive your items at the same time and in the same package. You may receive multiple shipment notification emails to track the status of individual items.
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
To help us ensure your order arrives on time, please check that you will be available to sign for your order on receipt. Alternatively, if you have chosen to waive the signature requirement, we will leave your purchase outside the delivery address. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO WAIVE THIS, CULT MIA AND THE SHIPPING CARRIER CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
Holiday Returns Policy
Gifted items purchased between Dec 1-25th can be returned up to Jan 9th