*Please note*: due to the Covid-19 emergency, we have temporarily relaxed our return policy to meet the lockdown requirements. Therefore, if you would like to return an item but are unable to organize a collection / drop-off for your return shipment, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14-day return period and we will exceptionally extend your return window.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Anything returned outside of this period constitutes final sale, however you may be offered a credit note at our discretion.
- The goods must be returned new, unused, with all the garment tags still attached, with their original packaging.
- Returns are free in the UK: CULT MIA will supply you with a free return label. Outside of the UK, you will have to incur shipping costs back to the Return Address provided by CULT MIA.
- Please note that CULT MIA cannot accept responsibility for goods that fail to reach the provided Return Address. Therefore, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
- All correctly returned items will be credited as a refund to the original purchaser’s credit card. Please note that the original shipping charge is non-refundable. Similarly, for US customers only, any customs duties you will have borne to receive your order are non-refundable.
- The following may not be returned: personalized items, made to order items, hosiery, fragrances, candles, cosmetics, skincare. In addition, please note that while bodysuits and bras are eligible for return, briefs (knickers & thongs) cannot be returned.
- Please note that we monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our T&Cs will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to future returns being refused.
To return an item:
- Complete the Return Form, provided by CULT MIA indicating:
- Which item(s) is being returned
- The quantity of each item being returned
- The reason for the return
- Email email@example.com, attaching the Return Form. We will either supply you with a free return label (UK customers) or advise you on the most convenient way to return the item(s) to us (EU and US customers).
- To ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend that you send the items to us in the original packaging provided.
- Flexible exchanges within the UK: if you would like to exchange an item for a different size, color, or style, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your exchange request. Upon proof of confirmation of your return shipping, we will process your request and organize for delivery of the replacement item(s). Outside of the UK, we do not accept exchanges at this time. If you wish to try on a different size, color, or style, you will have to return your item(s) and place a new order.